- This property has been sold
- Transaction Type: SOLD
- Property Address: 589 Buckland Valley Road Buckland Vic 3740
- Country: Australia
- Zip/Postal Code: 3740
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathroom: 2
- Lot Area: 20 acres
589 Buckland Valley Road Buckland Vic 3740
House for Sale
Family size home on a productive 20 acres
Set in the beautiful Buckland Valley is this comfortable 3 bedroom plus office, 2 bathroom brick home sitting on a very handy 20 acres of fertile country.
An Australian homestead style in design, with verandas on all sides to keep the summer sun off your walls and a large fire place for those cooler months, you will find this is a property home for all seasons. Set in lovely garden surrounds, with an in-ground sprinkler system there is loads of space for the kids to run around and play.
Well proportioned through out inside you will find a walk in robe & en suite to the master bedroom, cathedral ceiling in the lounge room, black wood timber kitchen family bathroom with bath & shower and built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3.
Large lockable workshop with a concrete floor, power & open bays on both sides for plenty of storage for your machinery & hay.
Plenty of paddocks to rotate your sheep or cattle around that are well pastured with water available to each. Handy stock yards, productive walnut trees and a property that could be just what you have been looking for if you’re keeping an eye out for somewhere to live while keeping a few animals, on space yet not to far from town.
Porepunkah Primary School
Bright P-12 College
Wandiligong Primary School
Harrietville Primary School
Tawonga Primary School
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SOLD Properties
- Member Since: January 24, 2015
Other items listed by SOLD Properties
- House and Lot – Sampaloc Manila
- 281 Playa St. Balut, Tondo, Manila House & Lot for Sale
- House and Lot for Sale Cadulawan Minglanilla Cebu
- Modern Design Beach House for Sale Argao Royal Palms Cebu
- House & Lot for Sale Mayamot Antipolo City Assume Balance