1st class condo-type room for rent near ust feu cpar resa jose reyes memorial medical center jrrmmc manila
- Transaction Type: For Rent / Lease
- Property Address: 1345 concepcion st. corner alfonso mendoza avenue, sampaloc, manila
- Country: Philippines
- Zip/Postal Code: 1008
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Floor Area: 10
- Mobile / Contact Number(s): 09985695699
CONDO-TYPE ROOMS NEAR UST MANILA
Brand New Rooms Exclusively For Ladies – This is a dormitory especially intended for Students, Reviewees and Career Ladies.
Our Websites: http://olmc-ladieshome.yolasite.com
Tel. Nos.: 02-2381740, 09985695699, 09997285728 or 09196558755
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Ladies Home (OLMC) is definitely your choice for a ladies home if you put primary importance to safety and security is paramount. Not only that, OLMC rooms and facilities that are very classy, very clean and brand new, yet our room rates are very low, and there additional charges for wifi usage and use of other facilities.
Those who have experienced staying with us have found OLMC to be truly a home away from home where people are very nice and truly caring.
Our Dormitory is strategically located at:
Alfonso Mendoza (formerly Andalucia) Corner Concepcion Sts.,
Alfonso Mendoza St. is a very wide multi-lane Road leading directly to Gov. Forbes Ave. (Now called Lacson Ave.) and SM-San Lazaro, and is very accessible to provincial bus stops and bus stations.
Concepcion St., is a very wide street leading directly to the University of Santo Tomas and Perpetual Help College.
The neighborhood is friendly, quiet and peaceful in total contrast to usual areas in
the University Belt which are very crowded, noisy and polluted.
• Five to ten minutes walk to the UST; Three to Seven minutes walk to Perpetual Help College; Six to Twelve Minutes walk to St. Jude College.
• Very near Review Centers like CPAR, etc.
• Six to twelve minutes walk to the Hospital of the Infant Jesus, Perpetual Help Hospital, St. Jude Hospital and Dangwa Tranco Bus Terminal
• Five to ten minutes walk to Jose Reyes Memorial Hospital and LRT Station; Fifteen to twenty minutes walk to the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC), PSBA and FEU.
• Ten to fifteen minutes walk to SM-San Lazaro and Tayuman LRT Station
• 10-20 minutes ride to PRC, FEU, PSBA, UE, UM, TIP, Mapua, Lyceum and all other universities within the university belt.
(OLMC II Building will soon be ready for occupancy and we are now accepting reservations. Please see details at the bottom below.)
Very Desireable and Homey Features of OLMC:
Showcases why OLMC is a safe, convenient, comfortable yet very affordable home away from home.
OLMC CARES FOR ITS RESIDENTS AS FAMILY MEMBERS!
1. OLMC-Ladies Home is the only condo dorm where an in-house board topnotcher provides free scientific and practical techniques and tips to drastically improve the student’s memory, concentration, knowledge absorption speed and capacity and brain health and well-being!!! OLMC is truly the best place for students and reviewees!!!
2. In fact, our scientific study and review tips are so effective, we have consistently achieved a virtually 100% batting results and, modesty aside, we have produced some board topnotchers!
3. OLMC makes sure that the dorm is safe and secure for all its residents. That is why the building, its earthquake-proof foundation, electricals and facilities were constructed by reputable construction companies and engineers. All construction materials used are non-carcinogenic and non-toxic. Total safety is also the reason why there are more than adequate emergency exits, a state-of-the-art fire sprinkler system, and fire extinguishers and fire hydrants are located at the entrance of every studio/room in every floor, and every studio has its own separate circuit breaker. Safety rules (such as strictly no gas tanks and gas stoves, no smoking and no drinking hard drinks within the premises) are also consistently and continuously enforced. The same holds true with security rules, among which is the restriction of access and strict logging-in of all visitors.
4. For the comfort of all residents, all studios are well furnished with pantries with cupboard and kitchen sink, study/dining table and living room, and at least two separate toilets and two separate bathrooms with laundy area. Brand new wooden beds crafted from tanguile and brand new individual closets with lock are provided for each resident. All rooms are new! Residents who prefer airconditioned rooms are furnished with brand new airconditioners at additional rental rates as described below.
5. For the convenience of each resident, the following additional amenities are provided:
• Stainless water tanks with two water pumps and built-in water cistern with stainless and pest-proof sealed cover to ensure uncontaminated, adequate and strong pressurized flowing water;
• Spacious and constantly well-cleaned hallways, stairways and common study/reception area;
• Free parking spaces (on a first come first serve basis); and
• Garbage collection service for all rooms and residents.
• Residents who want their room and/or the common areas of thei
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: olmchomes2
- Member Since: May 1, 2018